Howard Shore Lord Of The Rings The Return Of The King GREEN vinyl 6 LP book set
by: Howard Shore
|Condition||BRAND NEW & SEALED
(unless otherwise stated - see description)
|Title||Lord Of The Rings The Return Of The King|
1. Roots And Beginnings
2. Journey To The Cross-roads
3. The Road To Isengard
4. The Foot Of Orthanc
5. Return To Edoras
6. The Chalice Passed
7. The Green Dragon [Featuring Billy Boyd And Dominic Monaghan]
1. Gollum’s Villainy
2. Éowyn’s Dream
3. The Palantír
4. Flight From Edoras
5. The Grace of Undómiel [Featuring Renée Fleming]
6. The Eyes Of The White Tower
1. A Coronal Of Silver And Gold
2. The Lighting Of The Beacons
1. Osgiliath Invaded [Featuring Ben del Maestro]
2. The Stairs Of Cirith Ungol
3. Allegiance To Denethor
4. The Sacrifice Of Faramir [Featuring Billy Boyd Performing “The Edge Of Night”]
1. The Parting Of Sam And Frodo
2. Marshalling At Dunharrow
3. Andúril – Flame Of The West
4. The Passing Of The Grey Company
1. Dwimorberg – The Haunted Mountain
2. Master Meriadoc, Swordthain
3. The Paths Of The Dead
4. The Siege Of Gondo
1. Shelob’s Lair
2. Merry’s Simple Courage
3. Grond – The Hammer Of The Underworld
4. Shelob The Great
1. The Tomb Of The Stewards
2. The Battle Of The Pelennor Fields
3. The Pyre Of Denethor
4. The Mûmakil
5. Dernhelm In Battle
6. “A Far Green Country”
7. Shieldmaiden Of Rohan
1. The Passing Of Théoden
2. The Houses of Healing [Featuring Liv Tyler]
3. The Tower Of Cirith Ungol
4. The Last Debate [Featuring Sissel Performing “Asëa Aranion”]
5. The Land Of Shadow
1. The Mouth Of Sauron [Featuring Sir James Galway]
2. “For Frodo” [Featuring Ben del Maestro]
3. Mount Doom [Featuring Renée Fleming]
4. The Crack Of Doom
5. The Eagles [Featuring Renée Fleming]
1. The Fellowship Reunited [Featuring Sir James Galway, Viggo Mortensen And Renée Fleming]
2. The Journey To The Grey Havens [Featuring Sir James Galway]
1. Elanor [Featuring Sir James Galway]
2. Days of the Ring [Featuring Annie Lennox Performing “Into The West”]
3. Bilbo’s Song
Be The First To Review This Product!
Share your thoughts on this product.
Q: Are the items you sell new?
A: The items we sell are brand new and unused official releases supplied to us by record companies (as shown in the listing). Generally all items are sealed. Occasionally we may open an LP to confirm any colour variant. We sometimes sell used items, this will be shown in the listing.
Q: Are the items you sell in stock?
A: Items displaying "Typically ships in 24 hours" are in stock in Melbourne, Australia. If an item shows shipping in 1 week or more it is ordered in for you. Please note if you combine with different shipping times the longest time will apply to your entire order. We also offer pre-order titles and the estimated date when these will be in stock is shown in the listing.
Q: I'm looking for a specific pressing - country, colour, cover, condition, release date, or other characteristics - is that what you are selling?
A: CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASE - so we can check to ensure we have what you are looking for. Our products are sourced from Australia, USA, Europe, UK and elsewhere; unless otherwise stated the product may have come from any of these countries. Picture discs - please note; due to their manufacturing process picture discs generally have poorer sound reproduction and can sometimes be warped.
Q: How can I pay for my order?
A: We accept payments by Visa/Mastercard and Paypal. You can pay by bank transfer in advance of placing your order, contact us for details.
Q: What postage options do you have?
A: Within Australia all LPs and box sets are sent by Australia Post eParcel, this service is fully trackable (certain lower value items like CDs and 7"s records may not be sent with tracking). We also offer express post, this option is available in the checkout.
All overseas orders are sent tracked and this tracking is usually visible on your local country's postal service's website around a week after despatch.
Q: Can I pick up my order?
A: You can pick up your order from our store at 2A Milne Road, Mont Albert North, VIC 3129 (hours M-F 9am to 5pm, S-S 11am to 4pm).
Q: Do you use any special packaging to send LPs, 7"s and box sets?
A: We have our own custom designed LP mailers and these provide the highest level of protection during shipping. These LP mailers measure 38 cm (15 inches) wide x 32 cm (13 inches) height x 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick (when folded). The mailers are made from thick high density card. We also double box any LP over $150 in value and can do so on request. We also place your LP in a plastic sleeve prior to packing to further protect it.
In addition we have our own custom designed 7" mailers and will send box sets and large orders in custom designed large mailers and box set mailers using the same material.
Q: When will my order be sent?
A: All orders for items held at our store (showing as "Typically Ships in 24 Hours") are processed within 24 working hours of receipt (excluding public holidays). Items showing any other processing time (e.g. "Ships in 1 week/2 to 4 weeks) will be shipped on or around the estimate shown in the listing. Please note if you combine with different shipping times the longest time will apply to your entire order.
Q: Is there's a problem with my order when I receive it what can I do?
A: Please contact us as we are committed to your 100% satisfaction and will resolve any issue you may have.