|Title:||Jay-Z & Kanye West Watch The Throne ltd vinyl 2 LP PICTURE DISC set GOLD sleeve|
|Format:||2 LP picture disc|
|Condition:||BRAND NEW & SEALED
(unless otherwise stated )
Special edition double vinyl LP with picture disc. This collaboration between two of the most well-known names of our time is a joy to contemporary hip-hop lovers everywhere. Jay-Z and Kanye collect orchestral and progressive rock influences and drop them against socially-, politically- and economic-themed lyrics. Race, power, materialism, capitalism, fame-they're all crucial subjects. The album sold 436,000 copies in it's first week, and critics have hailed it "unequaled" in it's "audacity." Tracks include "No Church in the Wild" (featuring Frank Ocean), "Lift Off" (featuring Beyonce), "Otis" (sampling Otis Redding), "Ni**as in Paris," "Gotta Have It" and more. The two-picture disc set includes images each of Jay-Z and Kanye, in a gold-embossed crossed-shaped jacket, with a 24"x24" poster.
Official record company issue in deluxe metallic sleeve
|A1||No Church In The Wild||4:33|
|A3||Ni**as In Paris||3:39|
|B1||Gotta Have It||2:21|
|B3||That's My B**ch||3:23|
|B4||Welcome To The Jungle||2:54|
|C1||Who Gon Stop Me||4:17|
|C2||Murder To Excellence||5:01|
|C3||Made In America||4:52|
|C4||Why I Love You||3:21|
|D1||Illest Motherf**ker Alive||5:13|
- Bonus track "The Joy" is not included on the official vinyl release.
- Packaged in gold embossed, cross shaped vinyl jacket (designed by Ricardo Tisci of Givenchy)
- 24" x 24" Poster (designed by Ricardo Tisci of Givenchy)
- 2 x LP Picture Disc with Jay-Z and Kanye West images
- please note: due to the design of the package the metal foil can be crinkled, creased and bent, these are not perfect, no copies are
- please do not buy this LP set to play on briefcase style record players/automatic and non-adjustable record players, e.g. Crossleys, FleaMarket type players. The records will most likely not play on these types of record players.