Can I cancel an order prior to it being despatched?
Unless we have informed you that the order cannot be cancelled this should be possible. Please notify us as soon as you can that you wish to cancel an order. A full refund will be made to your payment method, unless payment was made using Afterpay, Zip Pay, or PayPal. In this case the refund will be the original purchase amount less 10%.
Can I return an item once it has been bought?
Please note; we will not accept returns that have been opened (where sealed) and used, unless faulty, or returns that are received damaged. All requests for return for faulty items, items not matching their description, or change of mind items must be notified within 30 days of receipt. Given the well known issues with Crosley players and other briefcase style players we will not accept returns due to skipping or any other fault if this is your player, other than if you have received the incorrect item, or are missing a component. Our packaging must be used when returning items to us to avoid any damage in the mail (unless the packaging was damaged in the first instance). If you do not have our original mailing box we can provide one at cost for any change of mind return.
When you change your mind:
- You can return your item within 30 days of purchase for refund or exchange so long as it is in saleable condition with original proof of purchase.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item is as received, still sealed (where supplied sealed), has not been used, and is undamaged.
- Any refund will be provided using your original payment method. Where original payment was made using Afterpay, Zip Pay, or PayPal the refund will be the original purchase amount (minus any express post costs chosen by you or other shipping fees) less 10%.
- If you cannot provide proof of purchase we will not be able to provide you with a refund or exchange.
- All change of mind returns are subject to a $15 or 10% of order value (whichever is greater) restocking charge
- No returns will be accepted for change of mind on Scratch and Dent and clearance items.
- No returns will be accepted for any advertised download codes not being included, or not working. These may expire or not be valid for use in this region. Please contact the record label in this instance.
- As of 28 October 2019 we no longer provide a free returns label for change of mind returns. You must contact us in advance to obtain approval for CoM returns and once approved returns will be at your own cost.
Where the item is faulty or does not match description:
- You must notify us of faulty items or where an item does not match its description within 30 days of purchase date.
- We reserve the right to replace an item and not refund.
- We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
- All items which are returned faulty will be checked on our instore equipment. If we are not able to reproduce the fault we reserve the right to return the item to you or refund you, will reserve the right not to supply a replacement to you. PLEASE NOTE: some record players will not play some records, we recommend that you use a record player that can be adjusted if needed (including tone arm weight, anti-skate, tone arm height, etc). If your player is not able to be adjusted in this way we reserve the right not to send a replacement, but will refund you. Given the well known issues with Crosley players and other briefcase style players we will not accept returns due to skipping or any other fault if this is your player, other than if you have received the incorrect item, or are missing a component.
- We will fully refund your payment method for any no fault return once the return has been completed. A refund will be applied within 14 working days of receipt of your return.
Gift vouchers are not able to be returned or refunded for any reason.
How do I return an item?
Please use the "contact us" form in the first instance to advise us of a request to return an item. We will get back to you to confirm the returns procedure. For faulty items we will provide you with a reply paid label for the return of your order at no cost to you. Change of mind returns must be returned at your cost. Our packaging must be used when returning items to us to avoid any damage in the mail (unless the packaging was damaged in the first instance). If you do not have our original mailing box we can provide one at cost for any change of mind return.