- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- You will not be opted into our mailouts as part of the registration process; if you wish to receive email offers from us simply click the subscribe link on the checkout page.
- If you wish to opt out of our emails simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Paypal, Afterpay and ZipPay please note:
IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL AN ORDER WHEN PAYMENT IS MADE BY PAYPAL, AFTERPAY AND ZIPPAY, OR THROUGH EBAY USING ANY PAYMENT METHOD PLEASE NOTE?
Discrepancy records will credit your Discrepancy Records account the full amount of purchase or will refund you less 10% of the balance being refunded back. We do this as we are not reimbursed the fees when a refund is made and there is an additional addministration fee that we charge on top.
Quantity Purchase Policy:
Please note that any order placed for a quantity of 2 or more may is placed subject to availability and is not binding on Discrepancy Records. We reserve the right to alter or modify any order placed for a quantity of 2 or more, including reducing quantity supplied or cancelling any order placed. Please also note that placing an order for a quantity of 2 or more binds you to purchase that quantity in full unless otherwise notified by Discrepancy Records.
Overseas (outside Australia) orders:
We do not accept change of mind orders (buyer's remorse) for any orders placed directly or through a third party marketplace where the order is despatched overseas.
Q: Are the items you sell new?
A: The items we sell are brand new and unused official releases supplied to us by record companies, unless stated otherwise in the listing. Generally all items are sealed (this will be stated in the listing title). Occasionally we may open an LP to confirm any colour variant. We sometimes sell used items, this will be shown in the listing.
Q: How much is postage?
A: Unless otherwise stated postage to any Australian address is FREE for Australia Post's standard eParcel service, and this service includes online tracking. We also offer express shipping for a nominal charge - please note this does NOT guarantee next day delivery and delivery to certain regional/remote locations can take longer. Postage to non-Australian/overseas addresses is shown in the listing, please select your country to view the rates.
Q: I'm looking for a specific pressing - country, colour, cover, condition, release date, barcode, or other characteristics - is that what you are selling?
A: CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASE - so we can check to ensure we have what you are looking for. Our products are sourced from Australia, USA, Europe, UK and elsewhere; unless otherwise stated the product may have come from any of these countries. Condition; unless otherwise noted our stock is brand new and generally sealed. Brand new product can occasionally show slight signs of handling. If you are seeking "mint" condition copies please contact us first so we can verify this for you. Picture discs - please note; due to their manufacturing process picture discs generally have poorer sound reproduction and can sometimes be warped.
Q: What postage options do you have?
A: Within Australia all LPs and box sets are sent by Australia Post eParcel, this service is fully trackable (certain lower value items like CDs and 7"s records may not be sent with tracking). We also offer express post, this option is available in the checkout. Please note if you want your order sent by express post and buy more than 1 item you must choose express post for all items.
All overseas orders are sent tracked and this tracking is usually visible on your local country's postal service's website around a week after despatch.
Q: Can I pick up my order?
A: YES. You can pickup your order from our store in Mont Albert North, VIC. We will provide the address once you have completed your order.
Q: Do you use any special packaging to send LPs, 7"s and box sets?
A: We have our own custom designed LP mailers and these provide the highest level of protection during shipping. We also place your LP in a plastic sleeve prior to packing to further protect it. In addition we have our own custom designed 7" mailers and will send box sets and large orders in larger boxes with extra packing.
Q: What does MOV mean in your listings?
A: MOV stands for Music On Vinyl, a reissues and new issue vinyl label. Please note MOV titles generally come in resealable sleeves, all are brand new and unplayed. We may remove the LPs from jacket/sleeves to prevent seam splits.
Q: What are the download codes that are included (if any are stated)?
A: PLEASE NOTE: if we are advised by suppliers that download codes are included with an LP or box set we will state this in the listing, however on occasions download codes are not provided or may be provided but may not work in Australia or in your country (if different). We are not responsible for supplying a working download code in the event one is missing or is included but does not work in your territory. We will do our best to make good in such circumstances but can not guarantee any useable card will be supplied.
Q: If there's a problem with my order when I receive it what can I do?
A: Please contact us as we are committed to your 100% satisfaction and will resolve any issue you may have.
"CLR19" at the end of a title refers to our clearance items. These are brand new and unused but are discounted (this does NOT mean the item is a particular colour).