1. The Eve of the War - Jeff Wayne / Richard Burton / Justin Hayward
2. Horsell Common and the Heat Ray - Jeff Wayne / Richard Burton
1. The Artilleryman and the Fighting Machine - Jeff Wayne
2. Forever Autumn - Jeff Wayne / Richard Burton / Justin Hayward
3. Thunder Child - Jeff Wayne / Richard Burton / Chris Thompson
1. The Red Weed (Part 1) - Jeff Wayne / Richard Burton
2. The Spirit of Man - Jeff Wayne / Richard Burton / Phil Lynott
3. The Red Weed (Part 2) - Jeff Wayne / Richard Burton
4. The Artilleryman Returns - Jeff Wayne
1. Brave New World - Jeff Wayne / Richard Burton / David Essex
2. Dead London - Jeff Wayne / Richard Burton
3. Dead London - Jeff Wayne / Richard Burton
4. Epilogue (Part 1) - Richard Burton / Jeff Wayne
5. Epilogue (Part 2) (NASA) - Jeff Wayne
Be The First To Review This Product!
Write a review about the items you have bought or like.
Q: Are the items you sell new?
A: The items we sell are brand new and unused official releases supplied to us by record companies (as shown in the listing). Generally all items are sealed. Occasionally we may open an LP to confirm any colour variant. We sometimes sell used items, this will be shown in the listing.
Q: Are the items you sell in stock?
A: Items displaying "Typically ships in 24 hours" are in stock in Melbourne, Australia. If an item shows shipping in 1 week or more it is ordered in for you. Please note if you combine with different shipping times the longest time will apply to your entire order. We also offer pre-order titles and the estimated date when these will be in stock is shown in the listing.
Q: I'm looking for a specific pressing - country, colour, cover, condition, release date, or other characteristics - is that what you are selling?
A: CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASE - so we can check to ensure we have what you are looking for. Our products are sourced from Australia, USA, Europe, UK and elsewhere; unless otherwise stated the product may have come from any of these countries. Picture discs - please note; due to their manufacturing process picture discs generally have poorer sound reproduction and can sometimes be warped.
Q: How can I pay for my order?
A: We accept payments by Visa/Mastercard and Paypal. You can pay by bank transfer in advance of placing your order, contact us for details.
Q: What postage options do you have?
A: Within Australia all LPs and box sets are sent by Australia Post eParcel, this service is fully trackable (certain lower value items like CDs and 7"s records may not be sent with tracking). We also offer express post, this option is available in the checkout.
All overseas orders are sent tracked and this tracking is usually visible on your local country's postal service's website around a week after despatch.
Q: Can I pick up my order?
A: You can pick up your order from our store at 2A Milne Road, Mont Albert North, VIC 3129 (hours M-F 9am to 5pm, S-S 11am to 4pm).
Q: Do you use any special packaging to send LPs, 7"s and box sets?
A: We have our own custom designed LP mailers and these provide the highest level of protection during shipping. We also place your LP in a plastic sleeve prior to packing to further protect it. In addition we have our own custom designed 7" mailers and will send box sets and large orders in larger boxes with extra packing.
Q: When will my order be sent?
A: All orders for instock items are processed within 24 working hours of receipt (excluding public holidays). Items not in stock will be shipped on or around the estimate shown in the listing. Please note if you combine with different shipping times the longest time will apply to your entire order.
Q: Is there's a problem with my order when I receive it what can I do?
A: Please contact us as we are committed to your 100% satisfaction and will resolve any issue you may have.